Techno Security 2012 Pricing..
Steganography Is Evolving!
The art of analyzing steganography within images, multimedia and in network protocols is considered a black art. As criminals use steganography to develop new advanced persistent threats we must respond with new measures that mitigate the threat. Criminals and worse communicate and conceal vital information in new steganographic file systems, voice over internet protocol (VOIP) streams and in a host of multimedia carriers, it is vital and urgent that a cadre of trained experts exist to counter this threat. A deep understanding and analysis of images, multimedia files and network protocols along with clear understanding of the known methods of data hiding are essential in order to participate in this analysis.
Learn to utilize the most powerful StegAnalysis Suite
WetStone has created a unique virtualized cyber-safe environment where investigators and analysts can experiment with advanced steganography applications and investigative technologies.
This unique real time environment provides investigators with direct access and experience with both steganography and encryption based data hiding tools, and the required toolset to investigate such applications in the wild.
Advanced StegAnalysis Investigator Training
June 7, 2012 (9:00am - 5:00pm)
June 8, 2012 (9:00am - 3:00pm) Optional Exam (3:00pm - 5:00pm)
During this is a two-day advanced training class, detailed analytical and jamming methods will be utilized to both discover and disrupt Steganographic operations. Analysis of Steganographic file systems, streaming steganography and Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) based steganography will be covered. A host of both open source and proprietary technologies will be utilized during this class.
- Full version of WetStone's StegoHunt™ with one-year of maintenance
- 2 Full days of advanced training and hands on labs
- All class and lab materials
- Morning refreshments and lunch each day
- Optional exam and certification for those meeting the requirements (the exam has both written and practical element)
- Chet Hosmer, WetStone Chief Scientist: Chet has been researching and developing technology and training surrounding data hiding, steganography and watermarking for over a decade. He has made numerous appearance to discuss the threat steganography poses including National Public Radio's Kojo Nnamdi show, ABC's Primetime Thursday, NHK Japan, CrimeCrime TechTV and ABC News Australia. He has also been a frequent contributor to technical and news stories relating to steganography and has been interviewed and quoted by IEEE, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Government Computer News, Salon.com and Wired Magazine. Chet also delivers keynote and plenary talks on various cyber security related topics around the world every year.
- Matt Davis, WetStone Malware Analyst
Who Should Attend:
- Incident and Breach Responders
- CISSO's and their teams
- Criminal Investigators
- Local,State and Federal Law Enforcement
- Defense and Intelligence analysts
- IT Security Professionals
What Will I learn:
The latest steganography tools and threats:
- Stegangraphy in Digital Images
- Multimedia Files
- Network Protocols
- File Systems
- Virtual Machines
The latest mitigation strategies and tools
||Before April 1st
||Before May 15th
||After May 15th